Christopher Parr has been creating things online since 1995. From consulting with brands on web design & strategy, social media, SEO, online & buzz marketing to online engagement – Christopher is also an award-winning pioneer in web publishing, content creation, iPad app development, blogs and viral videos. He also launches a few startups -- and donates his time to worthy non-profits. While he travels to New York and California for work, he proudly resides in Madison, Wisconsin.
- NYTimes: Creating social buzz for Burberry, Coach, BMW, Gucci, Hermes, Chanel...
- Luxury Daily News: Interview with Christopher Parr on latest startup and creating online buzz with Marc Jacbos, BWM and Jimmy Choo
- Askmen.com: Askmen.com names Christopher Parr "One of the 6 Coolest Men in Fashion..."
- Yahoo News: Christopher Parr's latest startup, with writers from Forbes, TechCrunch, Conde Nast Traveler, Mashable
- Wisconsin State Journal: Christopher Parr's Family Featured in Disney's New Social Media Campaign
- Facebook Marketing Team: Facebook's case study on Christopher's social media marketing strategy to engage luxury consumers
- Allfacebook.com: 10 Secrets To Creating Your Brand’s Facebook Presence
- Treehugger: An Interview with Christopher Parr
- Emarketingandcommerce.com: Facebook Marketing Best Practices